Entries to the Altrincham & Sale Chamber of Commerce annual business awards are now open.
The awards are open to all local businesses including non-chamber members, and the closing date is July 31st.
The awards night will take place on October 15th at the Cresta Court Hotel, hosted by former North West Tonight presenter Gordon Burns and sponsored by Turkish Airlines.
There are 10 categories for businesses to enter:
- Small Business of the Year (Sponsored by Slater Heelis)
- Start Up Business of the Year (Sponsored by Sale & Altrincham Messenger)
- Retailer of the Year (Sponsored by A & SCC)
- Property Team of the Year (Sponsored by Bridging Finance)
- Young Apprentice of the Year (Sponsored by Trafford College)
- Provider of Professional Services (Sponsored by Homes4U)
- Leisure & Tourism (Sponsored by Turkish Airlines)
- Charity of the Year (Sponsored by MLP Law)
- Business of the Year (Sponsored by Trafford Council)
- Employee of the Year (Sponsored by Colemans ctts)
Businesses can nominate themselves, clients, customers or suppliers. Nominations can be done online at www.altrinchamchamber.co.uk; sent by post to Anne Jardine at the Chamber office, 17 Regent Road, Altrincham WA14 1RY; or emailed to email@example.com.
Zee Hussain, President of the Chamber, said: “The annual Business Awards continue to go from strength to strength and we have so much to celebrate in Altrincham and Sale. We are anticipating our biggest entry to date this year so there will be much work for our judges to create a shortlist for each of our categories.”
The event will begin with a Champagne reception courtesy of the Cresta Court Hotel, followed by a three-course meal.
Tickets haven’t yet gone on sale but to register early interest in a table or tickets then email firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost to attend will be £45 per person or book a table of 10 and receive one place free.
The winners of last year’s awards were:
- Small Business of the Year: Martin Hambleton Photography
- Start Up Business of the Year: Trafford Business Connect Magazine
- Retailer of the Year: The Zipyard
- Property Team of the Year: Bridging Finance
- Young Apprentice of the Year: James Bagnall
- Provider of Professional Services: Slater Heelis
- Leisure & Tourism: The Cresta Court Hotel
- Charity of the Year: Alex Hulme Foundation
- Employee of the Year: Dean Smith, The Window Company
- Business of the Year: The Window Company
Picture: The Window Company pick up their Business of the year award last year (Image: Martin Hambleton)