Hale boutique Pixie has transformed itself into a Santa’s grotto as it looks to make Christmas wishes come true with its best ever range of brands and gift ideas.
The stylish childrenswear, toys and gifts has also revealed it will be offering both a free Click & Collect service and a free gift wrapping and gift list service for the festive season.
Located in the heart of Hale village on Ashley Road, Pixie has one of the most extensive collections of traditional wooden toys and crafts in the area, as well as activity toys and games, plush animals and party outfits to keep its younger customers happy.
Popular brands include Scotch & Soda, Someday Soon, Molo, Wild & Gorgeous, Angel’s Face, Petit Bateau, Lego, Djeco and Top Model.
And the staff at Pixie have plenty of gift suggestions for everyone and all budgets, such as:
- Beautiful products for your baby or toddler – Pixie has wooden toys and games, from train sets to push-a-longs and prams
- Baby’s first Christmas? Pixie has the perfect present for the new arrival, from exquisite baby clothes to the softest toys
- From Top Model secret diaries and jewellery boxes to sequin dresses and pom-pom hats, Pixie has the best Christmas present ideas wrapped up for little girls
- It’s also captured fun and mischief in its cool gifts for boys range, from Lego Duplo [for younger] and Lego City Volcano sets [for older], to magic sets, Monster Car stationery, cosy coats and slogan clothing
- And for the hard-working mums, Pixie offers a core basics range by popular Wilmslow boutique, Black White Denim, a fashionable range of leggings and tops from new brand Yoga Leggs, luxurious skincare products from De Mamiel and stylish scarfs and accessories from premium brand Becksondergaard.
Customers who can’t get to the shop can shop online and pick up for free, thanks to a free Click & Collect service at both Pixie and Black White Denim.
Pixie is once again supporting Key 103 Cash for Kids Mission Christmas appeal and is an official drop-off point for donations.
Pixie owner, Gillian Franks, said: “We’re very excited and proud to support Mission Christmas for a fourth year running. We believe every child deserves to have a happy Christmas and a visit from Santa, so we will continue to do all we can to support the initiative.”
You can donate your toys in-store at Pixie from Monday November 14th until 5.30pm on Wednesday December 14th.
Pixie is located on Ashley Road in Hale village. Visit Pixie online at http://pixiechildrenswear.co.uk/