The Stamford Kitchen & Tap Co is to hold two recruitment open days this week to fill a host of roles at the soon-to-be-reopened Bowdon venue.
We recently revealed exciting plans to transform the former Stamford Arms into three restaurants, a cocktail bar, bakery and deli.
And ahead of its reopening later this month, the Stamford has vacancies for the following:
- Reception Supervisor (Full Time)
- Head Bartender (Full Time)
- Assistant Manager (Full Time)
- Floor Supervisors (Full Time)
- Waiting Staff (Full & Part Time)
- Runners (Part Time)
- Bartenders (Full & Part Time)
- Cocktail Bartenders (Full & Part Time)
- Bar Backs/Glass Collectors (Part Time)
- Hostesses (Full & Part Time)
- Senior Sous Chef (Full Time)
- Junior Sous Chef (Full Time)
- Chef de Partie (Full Time)
- Trainee/Commis Chef (Full & Part Time)
- Kitchen Porter (Full & Part Time)
The pub said it was looking for people with “more passion than the fruit who want to be part of the adventure within a progressive company with big ambition”.
It’s offering “better than industry average salary/wage, tips and service charge”.
The recruitment days are taking place at The Mercure Hotel (Bowdon Hotel), WA14 2HT, from 6pm-9pm on Tuesday 6th June and Thursday 8th June.
It asks potential applicants to bring “CVs and a smile”.