Here’s the full line-up for Altrincham’s first High Street Festival, held tomorrow on the day the town is piloting a brand new national ‘Perfect Day’ initiative.
The free community event, which will take place between noon and 8pm on Friday 17th May, is open to all and will feature fashion shows, music and special guests.
It will be located at the junction of George Street and Cross Street, next to Bistrot Pierre and Marks and Spencer.
The event – which is being coordinated by Altrincham Unlimited – will be hosted by radio and TV presenter Mike Toolan.
Here’s the full line-up:
- 12 noon The award-winning Swing Band from Altrincham Grammar School for Boys
- 12:30 Daniel Christian Menswear and Violet Loves Vintage Fashion Show
- 1:00 Monsoon Fashion Show
- 1:30 Company Chameleon Dance Performance
- 2:00 Laundry B Fashion Show
- 2:30 Marks & Spencer Fashion Show
- 3:00 Sew Creative Fashion Show
- 3:30 Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College Choir
- 4:00 Damae Dance Performance
- 4:30 Pure Boutique Fashion Show
- 5:05 Altrincham C of E Primary School Choir
- 5:25 Company Chameleon Dance Performance
- 5:45 Park Road Academy Primary School Choir
- 6:05 Wellington School Choir
- 6:30 The Absolute Belters Choir
- 6:55 Di Voci Choir
- 7:30 The Music Place Choir
- 8:00 pm Damae Dance Performance