Customer Service Agent – Claims Handling
Central Altrincham, 5 minutes from bus, rail and tram interchange
The Claims Guys are a market leading, highly successful claims management company with a passion for delivering an exceptional service on the financial miss-selling of PPI and other financial products.
We are looking for Customer Service Agents, initially on an ongoing temporary basis to help with a peak in business that will continue up until Christmas and BEYOND, so if you are looking for an exciting full time role in the lead up to Christmas then this is the job for you!
What we are looking for…
We are seeking customer focused, committed and ambitious individuals to work in our sales team, talking to customers who have expressed an interest in our product and services. These are follow ups on warm leads and requires mainly inbound and some outbound calling – there is NO COLD CALLING involved.
If you fit the criteria below, then we want to hear from you!
- Target driven, motivated and able to thrive in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to communicate effectively with our customers
- Strong team player demonstrating a positive outlook
- Driven by success.
Ideally you will have worked in a contact centre environment, but this is not essential. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to achieve and exceed targets as we will make sure you have the training and support to thrive and succeed!
- Competitive, realistic and uncapped commission scheme
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives
- Child care vouchers
- Comprehensive and industry leading employee training with ongoing development
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
Hours and Salary
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-4:30pm (Full time, 35 hours per week working alternate Saturdays)
- £8.20 per hour + commission, OTE £23,000 – average earners are hitting £600 per month before tax
Please send your CV or call our recruitment team on 0161 8222 888 for an informal chat .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.