Labtrac Dental is the leading provider of software solutions for the dental laboratory market. Our products and solutions include order and invoice management, technician work tracking, dentist collaboration and workflow integration.
We are seeking self-motivated and experienced customer support operatives to work closely with potential and current clients. You will also work with our software development team to optimise current and future products and identify sales opportunities with existing customers.
- Work with prospects and Labtrac personnel to enable potential customers to understand how Labtrac can benefit their business process.
- Take responsibility for an effective and efficient implementation during transition from ‘prospect to client’ to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Work with existing clients to:
- Ensure maximum benefit from utilising their Labtrac installation.
- Provide training in the application of Labtrac products as and when required.
- Develop and maintain awareness of products and development within the customer domain.
- Establish high quality working relationships with clients to:
- better enable future product take-up
- secure high-quality feedback for existing and potential products
- identify and capture other potential product and business opportunities
- Work actively with product development teams to build quality solutions.
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- Significant experience in a customer facing technical support role
- Knowledge of relevant software packages (Word, Excel) – training will be provided on in-house packages
- Working experience of dental laboratory processes would be an advantage
- Commitment and concern for impact
- Ability to work effectively within a team to assist customers and colleagues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and self-motivation
- Working knowledge of additional languages would be advantageous
Hours & Place of Work
- Customer support desk is open 8pm to 5.30pm Mon-Fri.
- Flexible hours available from 20 to 40 hours per week.
- Based in Altrincham town centre.
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org