LIFT-Financial is an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners looking for bright, ambitious graduates.
We’re based in Altrincham, south of Manchester with offices in London & Edinburgh.
Our team is young, highly qualified and enjoy the benefits of working in a supportive, fun environment. Our Graduate Scheme was established in 2012 as a way of finding our future stars of Financial Planning.
- Our Graduate Programme is bespoke and you’ll receive the very best training, as well as the support of a mentor and a personal development plan to drive your career.
- Our Graduates spend time training in several roles across the business. Initially you’ll join our Client Support Team and once you’ve developed a sound product knowledge and attained your Diploma in Financial Planning, you’ll move across to our Technical Support team.
- Finally, you’ll work one-on-one with an experienced Financial Planner, whilst working towards achieving Chartered Financial Planner status in your own right.
Who are we looking for?
- Bright, ambitious, well-rounded individuals with excellent grammar and numeracy skills
- Minimum 2: 1 degree in Financial Planning or other relevant degree
- Willingness to work towards a Diploma level financial planning qualification
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and spreadsheet production
- A willingness to work towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner would also be an advantage.
Email email@example.com to register your interest in our next Graduate recruitment event. You can also call Nicola Kane on 0161 929 2626 for further information.