Job: Inclusion HLTA at Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College
Salary: TA3, Point 9 – 11 (£20,344 – £21,166)
Full time position: 32.5 hrs per week
We are looking for a qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant to guide and support pupils with additional needs. To support and mentor pupils by developing behaviour strategies, interventions and workshops and supporting pupils to achieve the best possible learning outcomes. Provide support either on a one to one or group basis.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have recent experience in a school setting or who wishes to develop their skills in a school environment for their future career
- The ability to judge the needs of Pupils and support them accordingly
- The skills to work successfully as part of a team
- Be enthusiastic and motivating in the classroom
- Have the flexibility to support the school’s needs
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 22nd October 2019 at 12.00 noon
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.