Emsys Maritime Ltd are a rapidly growing company delivering air emissions monitoring technology to the global maritime industry. Our customers include the worlds largest shipyards, cruise lines, blue chip shipping companies and offshore drilling contractors.
Due to an influx of new long-term projects, we are looking to recruit a logistics and procurement administrator to work within our busy service, spares and projects department delivering high-value technology solutions for air emissions compliance applications.
The role is primarily administrative and full training will be provided.
Job duties will include:
- Preparing shipments of component parts and systems including management of the logistics chain to ensure on-time delivery to our customers
- Preparation of Packing lists and commercial invoices
- Management of spares and service component inventory
- Purchasing of component parts and management of the procurement chain
- Coordination of delivery notes and vendor invoices
- Coordination of the customer warranty process and updating of our ERP system
- Collation of project and service documentation
The position would be full time and based at our offices in central Altrincham.
A competitive basic salary with a flexible working contract
25 days annual holiday
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org stating reference EMC-LSC-05/18