Oakwood Valuation Surveyors is a newly established specialist property business, which operates in a compliant sector, so attention to detail is essential. The business works across the north west and North Wales with ambitions to develop the range of services quite quickly and is part of a family owned group of local companies. The business turns out high quality reports which the administrator will assist in preparing.
Role: Office Administrator
Location: Altrincham (exact place to be determined but probably Altrincham town centre)
Hours: Flexible working – hours to be agreed, minimum 15 per week. Monday to Friday only.
Salary: depends on experience
- Telephone answering
- Maintaining files
- Client contact – e.g. making appointments, obtaining information
- Typing (audio typing preferred)
- General office administration
- Assistance with establishing a client database
- Assistance with marketing
- Working alongside the managing director and other valuers
- Assistance with trade shows and exhibitions would be useful
- Assistance with invoicing and collecting fees – the business has a dedicated bookkeeper so this aspect of the role is simply day to day helping.
- Computer literacy is fundamental and will need to be demonstrated.
Further details: firstname.lastname@example.org