Due to ongoing growth and development plans, High Access Maintenance is currently seeking a reliable and diligent individual with a “can do” attitude that is keen to join our Head Office team in Hale, Cheshire.
Reporting to the Managing Director and the Finance Director, the key accountabilities are:
– Assisting the Finance Team with posting purchase invoices to the finance system and processing timesheets;
– Greeting visitors on arrival and signing in goods deliveries;
– Sorting the post;
– Managing the filing system;
– Maintaining supplies of stationery and office equipment;
– Booking transport and accommodation;
– Organising meetings and taking the meeting minutes; and
– Ad-hoc administrative duties as required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a career in a rapidly growing company. We believe in promoting from within the company and career development. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to further their career with a professional qualification, sponsored by the company.