Summary of Position
This is a varied role and involves supporting the Operations Team in the efficient running of the case work. Duties will include, but are not limited to, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, document formatting, filing and managing stationery stock levels.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate that they are capable of working in a busy team and managing a variety of concurrent tasks. Attention to detail and accuracy in all tasks are crucial for this role.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Printing Medical Records from disk or electronic files
- Preparing Schedules of Radiology (full training will be given)
- Preparing file labels
- Packaging up medical records for return to solicitors
- Filing of paperwork
- Answering the telephone
- Managing and maintaining stationery levels
- Managing and maintaining kitchen stock levels
- Maintaining a tidy office
- Emptying bins and confidential waste as necessary
- Additional ad hoc tasks around the office
- Brewing up!
- Occasional local driving jobs (if able)
- Attending meetings as necessary and providing input to aid business and organisational development