Diagnostic Healthcare Limited is one of the leading imaging companies in the UK. The company provides a variety of diagnostic services including Ultrasound, Bone density scans, MRI, OPG and Dental CT.
We are seeking to recruit two part-time Receptionists to work 18.5 hours per week, including one evening per week and one Saturday per month in our Altrincham office. The position requires a good level of computer skills and candidates must be able to work alone in a well organised manner.
The post holder will work without direct supervision and be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of all clinics within the Centre. They will work cooperatively with the individual clinical leads to ensure an excellent standard of service is delivered to all our patients and colleagues.
Responsibilities and Duties
Ensure the provision of an effective, efficient and timely administrative support to
all clinics within the Centre. This will include but not limited to:
- Provide an effective and efficient reception service to patients and any other
visitors to the Centre.
- Deal with all general enquiries, providing an explanation of services and making
new and follow-up appointments.
- Divert calls and take messages, ensuring accuracy of detail and appropriate
delivery in a timely manner.
- Prepare lists and notes for all clinics held, ensuring accurate and timely
completion of all associated paperwork.
- Ensure all patient information is entered on to the databases as required.
- Ensure opening and closing procedures are adhered to.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all GPs and Consultants providing
services at the clinic, resolving queries and providing support as required.
- Act as the first point of contact for complaints and manage within the scope of the
DHC Complaints procedure and boundaries of the role.
- Undertake Health and Safety assessments and internal audits as required.
- Promote additional DHC and Partner services to patients and visitors as
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Understanding of the technical requirements of diagnostic imaging equipment.
- The ability to work under pressure and to strict timelines
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- An understanding of the strict regulatory requirements surrounding patient data
- Participate in events to promote the Company
- Practical knowledge of all Microsoft applications
- Experience of working to ISO9001 and ISO14001 (Desirable but not essential)
- Maintain a professional appearance and demeanour at all times.
- Having a flexible approach to work and changing environments.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within agreed standard
- Display empathy and remain calm under pressure