Emsys Maritime Ltd are a rapidly growing company delivering air emissions monitoring technology to the global maritime industry. Our customers include the worlds largest shipyards, cruise lines, blue chip shipping companies and offshore drilling contractors.
Due to an influx of new long-term projects, we are looking to recruit a Procurement and Logistics Administrator to work within our busy, spares and projects department delivering high-value technology solutions for air emissions compliance applications.
The role is primarily administrative and full training will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing shipments of component parts and systems.
- Management of the logistics chain to ensure on-time delivery to our customers
- Preparation of shipping and export documentation
- Management of stock inventory
- Purchasing of component parts and management of the procurement chain
- Collation of project documentation
- Assisting in the implementation of our cloud based procurement system
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with our suppliers
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible, hands-on attitude
- Able to work with minimal supervision and work to deadlines
- Team player with an enthusiastic helpful demeanour
- Customer focused/good interpersonal skills
This is a very good opportunity for someone who has strong administration skills and is used to working as a team in a face paced environment.
The position would be full time and based at our offices in central Altrincham.
- A starting salary of £19k per annum increasing after the first three months.
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please apply in confidence to: email@example.com
Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will be holding telephone interviews.