Emsys Maritime Ltd are a rapidly growing company delivering air emissions monitoring technology to the global maritime industry.
We are looking to recruit a Procurement and Logistics Coordinator to cover maternity leave for a year working within our busy buying department.
If you hit the ground running and have a successful year with us there will be an opportunity for you to continue in the business on a permanent basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing stock inventory
- Purchasing of component parts and management of the procurement chain
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure efficient deliveries of orders
- Responsible for the coordination of project timelines
- Preparation and collation of project documentation
- Management of the logistics chain to ensure on-time delivery to customers
- Supervision of the Procurement and Logistic Administrator
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, flexible, hands-on attitude
- Able to work with minimal supervision and work to deadlines
- Team player with an enthusiastic helpful demeanour
- Customer focused/good interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure, can multi-task and adapt to change quickly
- Leadership experience is preferred although not essential
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has strong administrational skills and is used to working as a team in a fast-paced environment… a sense of humour is also a must!
Full training will be provided.
The position would be full time and based at our offices in central Altrincham.
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Holidays: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org