Orangetheory Fitness (OTF) is a technology-tracked, science-backed workout that’s revolutionising the health & wellbeing of over 1m people in over 20 countries – and it’s only just getting started!
Are you passionate about client service and wellness? Do you have an ability to engage with people, listen to their needs and share with them the benefits of our product? And are you looking for a rewarding, yet challenging career within a growing company; within a growing industry?
As a Sales Associate, you will be responsible for talking to prospective members about our product, signing them up for a membership and ensuring they are happy and enjoying their Orangetheory experience. This will involve:
- Developing lead generation, outreach and member referrals;
- Working as a team to provide industry-leading service and member care;
- Career progression based on your contribution to increasing membership numbers from sales, member satisfaction and referral activities;
- Commitment to building member relationships and taking an active role in the member community.
All OTF employees should exhibit exceptional care towards their members, colleagues and studio facilities. In return, they can expect challenging, growing and fun career opportunities with a healthy ifestyle and a high degree of empowerment.
- Ideal candidate has strong customer service skills and sales experience.
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and professional demeanour.
- Experience in Retail POS and other systems.
- Strong computer skills required with knowledge of Internet, Social Media usage, MS office programs (Excel, Word).
- Excellent two-way communication skills required.
- Strong affinity for solving client and staff concerns.
- Energetic and positive upbeat attitude and personality.
- Social, outgoing and enjoy talking to people.
- Love of fitness and desire to help change people’s lives.
- Purpose/Goals Driven: Flexible work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed.
- Commitment to expanding your knowledge of health, fitness and well-being.
- Sales and/or Customer service skills – 2 years minimum.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting in all “front of house” and fitness studio operations.
- Take part in initial and ongoing new sales activities.
- Responsible for local marketing and outreach activities aimed at lead generation and sales production.
- Establish and maintain relationships with local business partners.
- Actively and enthusiastically contribute to member appreciation and referral activities.
- Constant focus on improving your studio environment.
- Maintain accurate records using established OTF sales systems.
- Conduct telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls.
- Lead OTF studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders with the focus on closing the sale.
- Greet members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the OTF studio.
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist (pre/during/post) shift activities.
- Participate in regular OTF workouts.
- Responsible for processing accurate attendance, cash and credit card transactions.
- Respond immediately, and in a caring manner, to all member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Works in partnership with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled.
- Hourly + Commission
- Full and part time available
- Free OTF membership
Our vision at Orangetheory Fitness, is to deliver a life-enhancing wellness experience by creating an inspired community & lasting relationships
Job Types: Full-time