Altrincham Grammar School for Boys is a long established Grammar School located in Bowdon, Cheshire and operates as a member of the Hamblin Education Trust. To enhance our Bursary team, we are looking to recruit a dedicated, confident and organised person who will look to drive effective Financial reporting and management, and support the wider administration teams as a whole.
Reporting into the Chief Financial Operating Officer (CFOO) of the Trust, with a dotted line into the Head teacher, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the services delivered are effective and efficient and in line with the Governance of the Trust and Regulatory bodies.
The post holder will be responsible for managing, advising and overseeing the work of the Finance, Payroll, Human Resources and administration activities within the school. They will also be required to provide support on Estates and Health & Safety matters. The candidate will be required to provide support and expertise for Altrincham Grammar School for boys as well as working closely with other schools within the Trust.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a Professional Qualification in Finance or Accounting such as AAT, ACCA or a School Business Manager specific qualification or relevant qualification e.g CSBM
- Have a working knowledge of Payroll, Financial Management & Statutory Accounting
- Have a working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Packages and awareness of PSF Financials, SIMS
- Experience of Team leadership & management
- Ability to work under pressure with strong communication and organisational skills
Further details and for an application pack please contact Juliette Jackson at Altrincham Grammar School for Boys, Marlborough Road, Bowdon, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 2RS. Tel: 0161 928 0858; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: Scale P01 point 38
Closing date: 24th January 2018
Interviews to take place week commencing Monday, 29th January 2018.