***A fantastic opportunity to work for an OFSTED Outstanding setting with many exciting projects and developments coming up***
We are seeking a highly committed and professional individual to take on the day to day management of our breakfast and after school club service, The Sunshine Club, for pupils from the school aged 4 to 11 years at St Vincent’s Catholic Primary School.
This is a permanent position; term time only, minimum 29 hours per week.
The ideal working hours are as follows:
- 7.30-6pm (Monday)
- 7.30-9am AND 2.45-6pm (Tuesday to Friday)
Hours / days can be adapted to suit the perfect candidate; there is also scope for increase in hours if desired.
The successful applicant will:
- Hold a relevant qualification to at least NVQ level 3 in childcare, playwork or have other relevant childcare experience
- Have experience of working in childcare and managing a team
- Have a sound understanding of the current legislation relating to the Safeguarding of children and the responsibilities that go with this
- Be hard working, professional, reliable and have good time keeping
- Be an effective communicator and be able to work effectively with all stakeholders including school leaders and parents and carers
- Have a successful history, (minimum 2 years’ experience), of working with children in the 4 to 11 years age range and planning activities for them, both indoors and outdoors
- Have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities and demonstrate sound knowledge and understanding of inclusive practice.
- Exceptional starting salary and annual pay reviews – we are members of the Living Wage Foundation as the only childcare provider in the North of England. The Living Wage rates are higher than minimum wage rates as they are calculated based on what people need to get by on.
- Fantastic career opportunities in various areas across the out of school club and its extended services – including being involved in exciting future developments
- Pension scheme
- Extensive range of training and CPD opportunities paid for by the employer taking into account employees’ wishes and areas of interest
- Great range of staff incentives and financial rewards
- Team building events
- Free uniform
- …and many more
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. An Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be sought for the successful candidate.
If you are interested in this position please call 0161 928 7581 for more information or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org