Blessed Thomas Holford Catholic College seeks a:
- TA2 Point 10 – 15 (£16,863 – £17,972)
- Full time position: 32.5 hrs per week (9.00 a.m. – 4.00 p.m.)
We are looking for a Qualified Teaching Assistant to support pupils with additional needs. Working alongside the Class Teacher you will need to provide support either on a one to one or group basis. This role is very rewarding as you can see the progression of your pupil’s ability throughout their time working with you.
The ideal Teaching Assistant must:
- Have recent experience in a school setting or who wishes to develop their skills in a school environment for their future career
- Be able to judge the needs of Pupils and support them accordingly
- Can work successfully as part of a team
- Always be enthusiastic and motivating in the classroom
- Be flexible to support the schools needs
- Closing date for applications is Friday 12th October 2018 at 12.00 noon
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.