Experis are currently seeking a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join one of our most successful and established recruitment teams.
This role will focus on contract recruitment, delivering into a client base where a relationship has already been formed; consequently this role will involve NO COLD CALLING. The successful candidate will be instead responsible for filling roles that have been sent through from clients. This will include, but not be limited to:
- Attracting talent by advertising vacancies and searching a variety of databases we have access to
- Qualifying candidates over the phone, to ensure the skill sets are matched and to retrieve other key information about the candidate
- Manage the entire recruitment lifecycle from when a position is open, through until the position is closed which will include arranging interviews and managing offers
- Building market maps and shortlists of candidates with certain skillsets, keeping in contact on a regular basis
- Working to a monthly target where commission is paid on ALL placements made
This is a fast-paced position, and is a genuine chance for someone who is looking to become a success in the recruitment industry. You will join a well-established team, who exclusively work with a number of our global clients such as BskyB, BT, Capgemini and many, many more. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to begin a career in recruitment and take advantage of the training, career development and fantastic work environment on offer.
Recruitment experience for this position is NOT required; we are looking for candidates who are passionate, flexible, driven and thrive in a fast paced environment.
To apply for the role or find out more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org