Issue 11 of the Altrincham Today magazine – the Christmas edition – is out now!
And as ever it’s completely FREE.
They always all go so don’t hang around – pick yours up now.
Our latest 108-page edition – featuring an original commission from local artist Michelle Taube on the cover – is available from the below locations:
- Altrincham Market (in the Covered Market area)
- Jake Shoes, George Street
- WHSmith, George Street
- Two Brothers, Stamford New Road
- Waterstones, George Street
- Gran T’s, Stamford New Road
- Common Ground, Shaw’s Road
- Altrincham Library (Market Street)
- Rhode Island Coffee, George Street
- The Hive, Grosvenor Road
- A-Plan, Stamford New Road
- Waitrose, Draybank Road
- Marks & Spencer, Ashley Road, Hale
- Booths Supermarket, Hale Road
- The Bridge, Moss Lane
- Costa Coffee, Stockport Road
- The Stamford, The Firs
Can I buy a copy?
If you live out of the area or can’t for any other reason get your hands on a free copy, we’ll be happy to send you a copy through the post for £5, which includes postage and packaging.
To order a magazine, please use the PayPal button below:
I want to advertise or be involved in the next issue – who do I contact?
If you’d like to find out a bit more about advertising in the next issue, please email email@example.com. We’re also looking for editorial contributors for the next issue.